Premium and Entry Forms
NEW RULES FOR COVID-19
Finally, our show season is about to begin. Showing is going to be different this year and we all need to work together to have a safe and healthy show season. USEF has developed a protocol for show management to follow.
The new COVID regulations are as follows and must be adhered to by all participants:
1. If you are a high-risk person or worried about COVID, do not come. It is your choice.
2. If you have a fever of 99.5 degrees or above, feeling sick or have been exposed within the last two weeks to Covid-19, do not come.
* * (Your temperature will be taken at the entry gate with a temperature gun- no touch) **
3. Warmup arena will have a minimal number of horses.
4. No spectators, competitors may have a coach, and or a parent. No seating.
5. Social distancing, minimum 6 feet apart. Distance markers will be at the warm-up. Barns coming with multiple horses and people that board together, should stay together.
6. Covered Warmup ring- 3 riders with 3 coaches ringside. Outdoor court warmup 1 rider.
7. Arrive one hour prior to your ride time and leave immediately after scoring.
8. Face mask/coverings are required unless you are riding, coaching or calling a test. (bring your own mask)
9. Perfect entries! Ensure your entries are submitted in perfect form and paid. This will minimize contact at the show office.
10. Your Ride Times will be close together allowing competitors to show and leave as soon as their tests are scored.
11. NO snacks, food, water will be available. Please come prepared with what you may need.
12. Wash stations on site. Bring hand sanitizer and wash frequently.
13. PEC barns are off limits to incoming people and horses (temporary stalls are available).
14. HIGH POINT AWARDS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU FOLLOWING THE SHOW
Contact Info: Mari Naten
Show Days: 916-798-5844